Saturday, July 16, 2005

Raglan front

It looks just like the back, so I took a picture of both pieces (lest you think I'm cheating and posting old pictures):



Thank you for the felting encouragement. It is really fun and I will keep at it. I will also try to keep posting (and knitting too). I've been busy selling some of our stuff on cragislist... I even gave away my plants! Not all of them, of course, but most of them are gone now.



I'm off to California this weekend. We'll be mostly looking for an apartment and won't have time for tourism. Hopefully we'll find something. Wish us luck!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good hunting vibes on finding a place! It's nuclear hot out here, so dress for warm weather.

Stacie said...

Good luck!!

Michele said...

Best of luck in the California apartment hunting!

Karin said...

Best of luck with homehunting--I've had to do it myself many a time, I know what a pain it can be.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...