Saturday, July 23, 2005

Packing and planning

This has been a bad week for knitting, but I'm proud of my accomplishments. Not only has it been a very productive week at work, I also got tons of stuff packed and I sold a few items. I need to keep at it because we're going to Mexico next week and when I come back I'll have very little time to pack.




I regret giving away my plants but at least I kept a few. For example, here's my violet. Remember how happy I was about finally getting some blossoms last December?




Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



This violet and I like keeping each other happy. I keep feeding it and it keeps blooming for me. She's overdoing it a little but that's OK, I'll let her show off. By the way, that pink thing next to it is the front of the raglan. It's taking me a while, isn't it?

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Violets are such a pretty flower.



Well, of course the raglan is going to take a bit of time. You have a lot on your plate right now!

Michele said...

I love violets, too! How beautiful yours is!



Happy packing!

VaxGirl said...

Oh, African Violets are one of the few plants I have had very good luck with. I used to have several in the office when I was working and have a couple in the kitchen. Yours is really showing off her blossoms!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...