Wednesday, November 17, 2004

More pictures

It seems that getting my hands on the computer is getting harder and harder. Just to give you an idea, my husband spends about 14 hours per day working on it. Which I hope means that he will finish his dissertation soon, he really needs to rest.



Here's the picture I took of my nephew's scarf before packing it:









And here's a picture of the striped yarn I recently dyed:




I'm curious to see how it knits up, but I'm putting this yarn away, since I must finish my yellow and green socks first:







I'm going very slowly, I don't want to get a sore pinkie again.

7 comments:

froggy said...

great socks and love those socks!

Stacie said...

Pioggia I am seriously impressed by these socks!! I can't get over how great you did with dying them!!!

Heather said...

Your socks are fabulous! I really like the stripes, and they look so warm for the coming winter weather! Can't wait to see the pinkish ones too.

Michele said...

I'm posting my vote for the fantabulous socks, too! And the scarf looks amazing! Give yourself a pat on the back because you are a knitting goddess.

Missy said...

I haven't checked in with you in a while, and it looks like you've been quite busy! ^_^ I love the socks, the dyed yarn (great colour!), and the scarf. I'm sure that your nephew will love it! The dying on the socks is so great - I'm very impressed that you did it yourself. They're so citrusy! I like how long you've made them too. Great job!

Nancy said...

WOW!!! I'm amazed at how you created your own self-striping yarn! Mouthwash? Who would have thought? You've inspired me. thanks.

Pioggia said...

Thanks for all these postive comments, I really appreciate them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...