Friday, November 05, 2004

I don't think I can take four more years.

And if my very depressed husband means it, I won't have to. He said long before the elections that we would leave this country if Bush won.



I have not knitted much, because I want to give my sore pinkie a break, but I hope to finish soon my nephew's scarf. I already finished the airplane, take a look:



I read today that someone does not like pets pictured on knitting blogs. Which is foolish, since Wendy has tons of useful information and a lot of knitting pictures in her blog. I don't see what's wrong with adding pictures of a gorgeous pet that is happy to pose for her owner. Me, I only have Bertoldino, who's a little camera shy, but I still love him and am proud to show him off:





I'm off to pamper myself, I'm not over the elections yet.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Hi Pioggia, Can you point me in the direction of a website that will show me how to work in the beads? I've just decided I want to add some details to a Christmas present scarf. Thanks for your help.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...