Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Finishing a few things

Yes indeed, I finished that beaded scarf, blocked it and packed it. Those two scarves are the only Christmas presents I'm knitting this year. I took a picture of the scarf before packing it, but I'll post it when I get another chance at my husband's computer. I started working again on my striped socks, hoping my pinkie won't resent it.

Michele asked for a link to the beading tecnhique
that I used for the scarves. I tried two other techniques, (I'm sure there's more out there) but this is the one I liked the most. The website does not mention that you cannot have two adjacent beads either vertically or horizontally. That is something I discovered by trial and error. And it kind of makes sense, once you see how it's done.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Thanks for the links! And good for you for limiting yourself to two knitted Christmas presents. I wish I had that much self-control!



Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...