Saturday, October 23, 2004

What I've been doing...

I have been knitting (and frogging too), but I am so far unable to post pictures to prove it. This has turned me into a bad blogger. I've been waiting all week for an opportunity to post my pictures, but my husband's computer was never available. So I decided to post a simple progress report without pictures.

  • I knit a few rows of the ribbed blue thing. I haven't finished the back yet.
  • I finished my husband's computer gloves (fingerless gloves, a project I had not touched in months).
  • I finished the beaded scarf, but frogged the airplane and started again because the scarf was too short.
  • I started knitting a sock with my self striping, mouthwash-Kool-Aid yarn. I used Wendy's short row toe. I also used short rows to do the ankle and that messed up the stripes. I should have used an afterthought ankle instead. As for the toe, I would try Wendy's figure eight toe. I was lucky this time with the short rows, but maybe next time I won't be.
  • 2 comments:

    froggy said...

    you've been knitting a lot. can't wait to see pics.

    Michele said...

    Thanks for your comments on my blog. I'll let you know as soon as I finish something for me. Sounds like you're knitting up a storm these days. Good job. Keep up the good work.

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...