Sunday, October 10, 2004

A Rorschach for you

A while back ago I made a baby sweater with an intarsia teddy bear on one side. No one knew for sure what it was. Some people thought it was a fox. Whenever someone asked, my answer was: "It's a Rorschach". You've probably heard of that test when they make you interpret inkblots and that's supposed to say something about your personality. This is not such thing. All I'm hoping for is that most people will be able to tell what it is.







You cannot have two adjacent beads with this technique, either vertically or horizontally, though diagonal lines are OK. I originally intended to make a five pointed star. I was working on it when my husband walked by and reminded me of something that my nephew particularly likes and talks about endlessly. So instead of a star, I followed my husband's suggestion and tried to depict my nephew's passion, but I'm not sure it works. What do you see?

7 comments:

corrina said...

an airplane?

Minnie said...

i would say the same, good job!

Stacie said...

Yep I agree.

heather said...

ze plane ze plane! it looks great and is definitely not so abstract as a Rorschach. What a good suggestion from the husband. . . I can't wait to see the finished product!

Name said...

plane

Missy said...

Oh, it's an airplane! ^_^ I think it comes across rather well. Nicely done.

Cheryl said...

Of course its a plane...anyone can see that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...