Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Afghan Squares


These are the two afghan squares I contributed to this year's Rainbow of Heroes. In previous years, I had been given at least three colors of yarn, but this year I got three balls of yarn, all in one color. Also, I did not have much time, so I ended up sending simple mitered squares.

   


I recently finished The Android's Dream,  by John Scalzi. Crazy book. But then, Science Fiction tends to be crazy. There's two other books by him that I consider to be much better written than this one, which is an earlier book. You can tell he is getting better. Now, don't get me wrong, this book is still very funny and it kept my interest all the way through. I was actually sad when it was finally over.


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Very nice squares!



I like science fiction. I think I'll look that book up!

thuy said...

did scalzi make fun of the book do androids dream of electric sheep?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...