Friday, November 26, 2010

New Blog!

So here it is, my very first post on my new blog. I'm still struggling with attachment issues to the previous blog, mainly because it was with me for so many years. But I'm sure I'll get over it. I might even be able to rescue my old entries and comments. Other than the contact form, I don't think I will miss it.

And for my first post, I have a couple of pictures of my husband's not gray socks:






Not Gray Socks


They have heels! Can you see them? They are so dark that it's hard to figure them out. Here's another sideways picture.






Not Gray Socks


I have not sent my sister her socks. I am waiting for some amazon stuff I ordered for her kids and I will send it all together. The socks were never intended as Christmas gifts but the timing seems perfect.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Well done!!Good Luck with Blogger x

Louise said...

Love the look of the new blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...