Monday, April 07, 2008

Eight days

Oh no! My intentions were to at least turn the heels this weekend but it just did not happen. I like this pattern a lot but I do believe there is a mistake in it. After starting the arch increases I realized that the socks were not symmetrical, so I had to rip... again. Luckily, I only had to rip one of the socks, and now that I caught up they look just right. Here's one of the socks on my own foot:

     

Can someone attempt a guess at the pattern? It's really cool, but I hope it gives me no more trouble, since I do want to finish these socks on time. I'm planning to knit tonight until I turn the heels, or until I drop, whatever happens first.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I"m not sure of the pattern, but they look great!

thuy said...

you have a good eye for sock colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...