Thursday, October 12, 2006

My own foot


It's never easy making these pictures, but using a webcam makes it even more challenging. Please forgive the bad quality and admire instead the beautiful jaywalker pattern that I kind of adapted from MagKnits eons ago.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


It seems that I only get inspired to work on this sock whenever the spouse goes on a trip (that's the reason I cannot use the good camera). If that's the case, I should hurry up, because he'll be gone only for three days.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

I love the color!

Sandra said...

Lovelly, coloure, love stripes! Sock looks so warm and cudly!

Marlena said...

I love how that came out! I just made my first pair of Jaywalkers not that long ago, and I loved making them. Such a fun pattern.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...