Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Not quite dead

But boy, I felt like it. I came back from Mexico right before Thanksgiving and as soon as I got home I was in bed with a bad case of bronchitis. My husband got it too, of course. So there was no one to cook a Thanksgiving meal around here. At least there were no incidents with my flights and everything went on schedule. I'm much better now, which is good because we need to fix this place for Christmas. My parents will be here with us and we still have no dining room table!



I have not completed the linen top. With so little yarn left, should I bother about edging or just forget about it and get to work on the seams? Is it really a sin to use a different yarn for the seams? If it isn't, what yarn could I use?




Meanwhile, The computer is still dead. The husband says we are getting a new hard drive over the mail. That will only solve part of the problem. We'll still have to install all the stuff we had on the previous one before I can even dream about posting pictures. Oh well.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I hope you feel better soon! I think you just need a yarn with the same fiber content to seam it up. It might be good if it was in a lighter color, or something that's not going to show up either.

Stacie said...

I have heard of people even using matching DMC floss to seam a sweater.

Pioggia said...

Oh boy, I could give floss a try. Wouldn't that be fun?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...