Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Baby cardigan slideshow

I know, that little baby cardigan is old news. I finished it and sent it to the parents to be before coming to Mexico, but I never got to upload the final pictures, so here they are, beginning with the pieces before seaming:







These are the shoulder and sleeve seams:









And the side seams:







I'm glad I ripped the back and knitted it again using the same pattern as the front. That made my life easier when doing those side seams. And here's the final picture after weaving in all those ends and attaching the buttons:







7 comments:

Jennifer said...

The buttons are perfect! Too cute.

Sandra said...

REally nice cardy!

Louise said...

It's so pretty! I absolutely love those buttons.

VaxGirl said...

What a sweet little thing!

Stacie said...

It turned out great :)

Michele said...

Nice work, Pioggia! Absolutely gorgeous!

Marlena said...

What a sweet sweater! I love that stitch pattern.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...