Saturday, May 15, 2004

Too much brown

My eyes are already tired of my brown lap robe (picture coming soon), and they are willing to rest on my green cotton from Puerto Vallarta... I'm such a nut. I do want to finish my lap robe ASAP, but a little green swatch wouldn't hurt.



I'm thinking about this tank. Except that I cannot wear it to work. I'd have to give it a more discrete neckline and make it longer... Plus, my green yarn is intended for 4 mm needles... Oh well, this is not the first time that I adapt a pattern to a different yarn. I hope it works.

4 comments:

Missy said...

Hi there! I like your site. Nothing wrong with unapologetic cheapness! ^_^ I think that tank you are thinking about is really cool! It should be easy to add length to it, but I'm not sure I'd be able to change the neckline... are you really experienced with altering patterns. Someday my dream is to be able to make anything I want without patterns. That would be great. Just freestyling everything. Good luck with your tank top.

Stacie said...

Hey there. I just wanted to let you know that I added a TON of free pattern links to my site.

Pioggia said...

I'm not really that experienced, but I'm getting better at it. I'm learning by spoiling things. Luckily I use cheap materials :-)



Thanks for visiting.

Stacie said...

I love that tank pattern. It is definately going on my "must knit" list.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...