Monday, May 10, 2004

Back from Mexico!

I had a lovely time. I did not get to go yarn shopping in Mexico City, as I was expecting. So I dug into my late grandmother's stash once more. Surprisingly, I came across a yarn shop in Puerto Vallarta, and I found myself some nice cotton yarns. Who'd expect a yarn shop in a beach resort area?




Now that I'm back, I'll start working on a lap robe. Luckily, that's a no brainer. I came back with a mild cold, barely made it to work, and I'm in no mood for complicated patterns today.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Welcome back! I'm glad that you had a lovely time. Vacationing can wear you out can't it. Sometimes you need a vacation from your vacation before you go back to work. Haha! I hope you kick that cold quick :) Will you be posting pictures of your trip?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...