Thursday, August 03, 2006

More math stuff

I know. I should be knitting. Or studying for my test. But I could not resist trying out the new Google Page Creator. Here's the result:

Barron's Precalculus Errata
http://fdpioggia.googlepages.com/barron%27sprecalculus

I thought that creating that webpage was better than including algebra blabber in a knitting blog. Also, who knows? Other frustrated souls like mine could find it useful. I did manage to knit a bit:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Yes, that's an almost finished baby cardigan. It needs some buttons and I'm thinking of Smurf blue, to contrast with that chicken yellow. Would that be too much contrast?

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

What about soft pink for the buttons?

Rachel said...

I'm not sure that THAT bright of blue would do. It might detract from the beauty of the sweater. What about a pale yellow or a soft green?

Sandra said...

Can't wait to see baby cardi totally finished - with buttons and in better light!

Pioggia said...

OK, so smurf blue might be too much, but I do want a bright, contrasting color, not another baby color. Purple? Red? You can tell I'm color challenged.

Kathy said...

I agree with the other comments: smurf blue might be too much. What about simple white buttons?

Louise said...

What about a middle toned green. Not a pastel or dark green, maybe a mossy green?

Andrea said...

White daisies? I can't remember if the sweater is for a boy or a girl. How about brushed nickel look?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...