Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Done!

Whew, I didn't notice how overwhelmed I was with this test until it was over. Now I wish I had done it sooner, I could have enjoyed the Summer a little bit more. To celebrate the test, I sewed on the buttons of the baby cardigan. Sadly, I forgot about the pooch and his funny rag habit. Whenever he finds a piece of fabric on the floor or the sofa, he'll "burrow" around it. Usually all I have to do is make sure I don't drop anything when hauling clean laundry, and never leave the laundry basket on the floor. (If left unchecked, he'll even burrow inside the laundry basket). So I wasn't very surprised a about this:



I just stepped away to get the camera and he rearranged things to his convenience. Should I worry about this? My pooch is usually clean, but still, I assume you'd want your baby items far away from any animal. I was going to wash the cardigan by hand anyway, but now I'm thinking of throwing it in the washer: after all, the label says I can.

I rescued the cardigan and placed it somewhere safe to get this picture:



If I ruin it in the washer, I can always send the picture instead.Tongue

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Congratualation for passing the test!

The baby cardi in all its glory is simply beautiful! What's the next project?

Diane said...

Well done with the test! I just love your little doggie,he reminds me of our 1st dog after we got married we had a Japanese Chin named Louis and when our 1st son Robin was born Louis absolutely adored him and if he could have a blankie or something with Robs smell on he would make a cuddler out of it...thats what your little chaps doing! Cos it's got your scent on it he loves to cuddle up to it!:)...He's very cute! AND CLEAN!

Stacie said...

Congrats!! The sweater turned out really cute :)

Andrea said...

Aw - the sweater turned out great! You should be proud of yourself. I'd handwash it - maybe let someone else run the risk of ruining it. :) I do put labels on everything I give away. I buy those tags from Staples that have a string attached (they remind me of old luggage tags), and write the information on them. If that doesn't make sense, let me know.

Jennifer said...

What a cute FO. I think washing it should go fine. I'd just air dry it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...