Thursday, August 10, 2006

Apples

I know this blog has slowed down a bit, but that's because I've been  working on this. My test will take place this Monday and after that I hope to get more crafty time. I'm grateful for all the nice ideas and suggestions, but I ended up not following anybody's advice.

I had already decided on green (not being sure about the shade) for the buttons, but once I got to Michaels I couldn't resist these apples:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


They're pretty, aren't they? They certainly cheer up an otherwise boring yellow cardigan.

5 comments:

Michele said...

A is for Adorable Apples! Very nice touch!

Sandra said...

Cute, cute buttons! BTW, I admire your persistance with that math test and all that erratas! Good luck with test!

Jennifer said...

Apple buttons will look very sweet on that cute sweater.

Louise said...

Those are sweet!

heather said...

not a boring sweater at all - rather a sweet fluffy one. nice work, and looking forward to more posts and news!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...