Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Still here!

Yes, although I took a little blogging break. I didn't mean to, but you know how life is. First of all, I've been busy preparing a math test. I thought it would be easy, but I'm finding out my math is all rusty after all these years away from it. We also went to visit a friend in Miami (and surroundings) and had a great time.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


But I got sick when I came back. I don't know what's wrong with me I usually get sick on airplanes. Which worries me, because very soon doggie and I are going to Mexico. That means the spouse will get a break from both of us because he's not coming.

There is very little progress with my knitting, as could be expected, but I will eventually finish a few things.


3 comments:

Diane said...

I hope you are feeling better now Pioggia?



I too have had a break from blogging,the weather has got too hot here ,it's not a nice gradual warm up ...it's just red hot straight away and we're not used to it....i spend most of my time trying to keep cool...as do my 2 little doggies :)



Thanks again for the beautiful yarn! I still haven't decide what to do with it yet, i will post hopefully this week sometime...hope your better!!!

Sandra said...

Nice to have you back!

NASHEIKAH said...

hey there ,

been a while .. hope all is knitty ...

BP

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...