Tuesday, August 24, 2004

No sleeves

The truth is, those shoulders are wide enough, so I'm not making sleeves. Period. I crocheted the front and back together and I am adding edging to one armhole. I'm being careful not to let the crochet edging overlap around the armhole. That way I will still be able to separate the two pieces if necessary. I'll need to keep that in mind when I weave in the ends too.


In the meantime, I found this very entertaining:



I enjoyed my previous dyeing experience a lot, so I might try this. I would first have to see if Kool-Aid is actually cheaper than my Wal-Mart dye (kidding!).



The real problem will be that you have to use wool, so I cannot use my beloved cheap cotton for a Kool-Aid dye along. But wait a minute, soy silk is a protein fiber, isn't it?

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Yay! It's finished!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...