Sunday, August 22, 2004

The back is finished

And I already seamed the shoulders together. Take a look at it:



Now I face a new dilemma: I intend to crochet the sides together, and this will allow me to adjust the width to my mother-in-law's liking.




My husband is very afraid that it might not fit her, since she never gave me measurements in inches (or even centimeters). He even wants me to wait until Christmas. But this is a summer top and she won't be able to wear it then, no matter how mild winters might be in Spain.




I happen to know her size (in European clothing sizes) and believe that I can finish it now and mail it to her, and I'm still willing to make adjustments when I visit her for Christmas. But adjustments will not be easy if I decide to add cap sleeves. Should I even consider them?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...