Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Jet Lag

Two days in Málaga, one day in Ronda, then a wedding in Torremolinos until 3 am, followed by a long train ride back to Madrid... And then, instead of resting before a transatlantic flight, we went to the theatre... so of course I haven't been knitting even though we came back this Monday. I've been basically sleeping and eating. And trying to stay awake at work. Boy, I'm glad to be back but if I try to knit at all I'll fall asleep again.

By the way, my mother-in-law wants a tank like mine. I seldom get requests, particulary for things I've designed myself, so I'll be happy to add this to my future project list. I wish she'd told me sooner and not at the airport, because now I know that yarn is cheaper in Spain. But I can set aside my cheap mantra once in a while.

2 comments:

Stacie said...

How is the green tank coming along? I just got some beautiful deep olive yarn in that I ordered from Elann.com. It was only 1.98 a skein.

Pioggia said...

It's about to be seamed, and it also needs a collar and some edging. You can tell from my post I am not fond of the "block before seaming" rule :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...