Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Chugging along

It bugs me that I came close to finishing this project and now I'm back to almost the beginning:



I need to keep working on it before I get tired (once more) of all that pink.

I've also been working with my fiber samples and hopefully this weekend I'll get some Microscopy pictures. Here's a cool picture of the plasma sputtering process:


That purple cloud is a bunch of ions coming up from the bottom mixed up with the metal atoms being "sputtered" from the top under vacuum.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

And I've been wondering what has happened to the project above - now I know, and can't wait to see it finished!

Diane said...

You've got to grin and bear it because that pink is gorgeous!And it will look even more gorgeouser when you've finished it and can wear it :)

The plasma sputtering process looks just like something from CSI ......it all looks very professional and technical to me.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...