Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!


I can't believe time went by so quickly. I'm having a great time with my parents doing things and visiting places nearby that I was not aware of, even if I've been living here for more than a year. Of course, there hasn't been much knitting, but I did manage to finish a sock and start the second one.



I also have a picture of my neighbor's doggie wearing her new blue sweater:


Isn't she sweet? I've taken her for a walk with her sweater on and it stays in place at all times, even after she shakes all over.Thank you for all the nice birthday and Christmas wishes. I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays as much as I did.

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Yep, time flyes! Doggie is not only sweet, she looks happy also!

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you had such a wonderful holiday! What a sweet little doggy face. :-)

Marlena said...

That dog is adorable. Does she get along with your dog?



Nice socks, too!

Andrea said...

What a cute picture of the puppy! Does she like her new sweater?

Louise said...

Great socks adn an adorable sweater. Happy belated birthday too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...