Saturday, December 02, 2006

Four Ugly Stitches


These are not knit or crochet stitches. They're the kind of stitches you can find on your doggy after the vet removes a wart. Here's  a blurry picture, in case you're curious, but skip it if you're squeamish.

Anyway, because of said removed wart, my pooch isn't modeling the mystery project, but lying next to it instead.


I am not allowed to cover his stitches at all, which means taking him out in the cold without a coat or sweater. Luckily, the weather is better now. He might hate the cold, but I don't think he minds the stitches at all. He doesn't even try to scratch or lick them.

This navy blue sweater is not for him, it is a present for my neighbor, who owns another mini poodle and has the same wardrobe issues. It's almost finished. I'm making the same picot edging I learned to make with my mittens, and I also need to make edgings for the front leg openings.



4 comments:

Sandra said...

WHo would say little dog needs such attention! But, after all only pet I had died pretty soon I got it!

Good recovera to Pooch!

stacie said...

Awww poor puppy. Hugs to him :)

Diane said...

Ahhhh bless ...give him a big hug from Teddie and Beckie...i'm sure they wish him Get well soon ,as do i.....I've got some new pictures of the baby bunnies ,i'll post some this week.We haven't got them home yet but i'm sure B will learn to love and respect them when they arrive:0).....Oh BTW we have now got triplets!:)2 browns and the spotty one also now.....

Jennifer said...

Oh, poor little guy! I hope he feels better soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...