Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Finals are over...


...and I'm exhausted. I  managed to turn the heel of the sock.



I will now start a simple bass-relief pattern. I also finished the hem of the doggy sweater. the picots are sticking out and the edge is rolling, which tells me I did not join the hem to the correct row. But I don't dare to undo it, so I hope  my neighbor does not mind:



Next: Finish the legs! I'm going tomorrow to Las Vegas and I hope to finish before then. This is the same neighbor who'll keep the pooch while we're away. If I finish this doggy sweater on time I will not feel so bad abot making her take care of him.

By the way, what's there to do in Las Vegas? We're not gamers. We're curious about the different hotels and may want to watch a show, but after that, what? I should have asked Vaxgirl.

I should also mention that the stitches are off my pooch and he's doing great.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Glad your dog is feeling better!



As for Vegas, there are some interesting museums/sites, like the Coke museum, and the Hard Rock has an exhibit. I think the Bellagio also has an art museum, and the forum shops at Caesar's is fun.

Sandra said...

Gos for your dog both about stitches and for having someone to leave fim! People in my neighbour wouldn't do that!

Louise said...

Glad to here your pooch is feeling better.



I wouldn't worry about the hemming error. I bet your neighbour would never notice it. She'll be happy just to have such a lovely doggy sweater.



Have a good time in L.A.

Andrea said...

Have fun in Vegas! Hubby and I keep talking about heading there and renewing our vows with Elvis. One day... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...