Monday, July 10, 2006

Back home!

What could possibly improve a perfect, flawless trip? Why, finding out that your husband just vacuumed, cleaned the refrigerator and did the laundry, including the doggy bed and even the sofa cover. But wait, there's more: While I was away, I got an e-mail from Glampyre letting me know that a package was on its way and sure enough, it was here when I arrived:



Sock yarn, stitch markers in a pretty purple box and some other glampyre goodies. I got all this because she liked a design suggestion I made. Golly, I'm in such a great mood I feel like singing. Thank you!


4 comments:

Sandra said...

Just sing. And send hubby over here - I will let him clean my attic (very unwillingly, but... the hell, will survive)

Jennifer said...

What a good hubby!



I'd read that you won a prize over at Glampyre's blog. Good for you!

Diane said...

Well done! what a lovely pressie to get home to..and hubby cleaned too!...i think you're in Gods pocket :)

Louise said...

Oh lucky you! I'm so jealous. No-one has sent me a gift yet, but I haven't give any good advice lately.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...