Sunday, April 25, 2004

Ribbon and shells

Faery Crafty visited this blog yesterday. That's quite soon for this brand-new blog, I wasn't even expecting comments. Her links and her entries include a lot of free patterns, so I'll take a peek now and then.



My favors project is almost done: I have attached ribbon to all but eleven of the little shells. Now it's my husband's turn to use his pretty handwriting and write my Niece's name on each one of them. I've been nagging him about this ever since Wednesday, when I gave him the first batch, but he's a busy guy. In fact, I feel guilty about nagging him, so I started again to work on a project for him. Of course, I also needed to rest my eyes from the pink, glossy satin ribbon. His winter request was a pair of keyboard gloves, he wanted to wear them and still be able to type, so I designed them without fingertips. I finished them in January, but I put off weaving in the ends and before I knew it Spring was here. He says it's all right, it can wait until next Fall. But working on those ends once in a while does not hurt.

1 comment:

Faery Crafty said...

Thanks a bunch Pioggia and stop by any ole time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...