Thursday, April 19, 2012

They're Here!

They arrived last Saturday, but with the spouse taking until the last minute to file taxes I was unable to post pictures until today:
IMG_2501
In addition to my socks, Estibaliz included som Admiral Flakes yarn, stitch markers, needle point protectors, a row counter, a cute little purse, lip gloss and..... chocolate ladubugs! I love chocolate. They did not last long. As for the socks, they are warm and cozy and fit perfectly well. I only wish I knew what yarn it is, otherwise they are never going in the washer.
IMG_2495
I'm very happy with my socks. I wore them already and now they're soaking in Woolite.

2 comments:

RoSa_RoSa said...

Los puedes meter en la lavadora sin problemas. La lana es esta: http://www.ravelry.com/yarns/library/schoppel-wolle-vintage-jeans-ball

Me alegro que te gustaran :))))

Michelle said...

Love the color of the socks -- and those chocolate ladybugs are the cutest thing ever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...