Sunday, October 02, 2011

Now with pictures

September was a productive month. Sadly, it was not a camera busy month. For one reason or another, I was posting to ravelry but not taking the time to take pictures of my stuff. But now that I did, let me show off, starting with a raglan I made with Sinfonia cotton that I got in Mexico eons ago:

Purblind


I did not want to run out of yarn, so I started from the top and kept going until I had used up all three skeins. Yes, I am lucky to be short.

The one thing I regret is that I thought a seed stitch edging would be decorative enough, but it wasn't. Towards the end I added a few lace butterflies. If I were to knit this again (but I am not) I would add the butterflies at the neckline and at the sleeve cuffs.

Purblind


The spouse concurs. Only to him those are little holes, not butterflies. But to him, all lace projects are just random holes.

1 comment:

sandra said...

top down knitting is great for projects you are not sure if there will be enough of yarn!
And I love that coloure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...