Friday, May 20, 2011

Labyrinth socks

So this is the pattern that was playing in my head. It does not work in the round with all those diagonals, so it's mainly on the top of the sock. After the heel I added a bit of the pattern to the back without completing the whole circuit to avoid staggering.

Labyrinth


Did you notice that they are mirror images? I am sometimes anal like that. If I have not made a Pomatomus pair it's because I am too lazy to figure out the mirror image of the pattern.

By the way, I know I said these other socks look like camouflage, but the name fits this yarn much better.

Labyrinth


If you ever want to knit a pair of socks to go with a camouflage outfit, choose Panda Soy in the Chocolate Almonds colorway.

I am still busy packing, we are moving a week from now! Here's one sock on a foot, posing on one of the moving boxes:


Labyrinth

3 comments:

jody said...

Love the camo! Good luck with the move!

Unknown said...

Great socks - love the mirror image of pattern - though I wouldn't mind non-mirrorish! (but I am anal about many other thing - I'm sure my list would impress you)!

Sandra said...

damn - the above is not Hedera but sandra (stay at home knitter)! Daughter opened e-mail and all went upside down!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...