Sunday, October 11, 2009

I'm not dead!

Although this job is killing me! Who would have known? But I am not here to complain about my job and the lack of knitting. I'm here to show off:



Yes! I completed that blasted Debbie Bliss baby jacket after chasing down the errata on Ravelry and squeezing barely enough time to cast off, block, seam, and give it to my friend right before she relocated. And of course, I forgot to take a picture of it, but my friend kindly sent me one.

Now that I have it, it would be a shame not to post it, don't you think?

There is something else I managed to complete but I have been unable to get a good picture of it. But it will appear here soon, I promise.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

OMG, you ARE alive! I am so happy because you're back!

Great baby jacket - love those baby cables!

blacksoul13 said...

that's a nice sweater.. i hope i could make one too.. is it hard?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...